Kingdom Cross Roads Podcast, 4 & 6 October 2021
1. Richard, tell us about what you discovered in the “power of the tongue” as you outline in your book…
2. You describe how we are called to be a blessing. We are called to be God’s “blessers” on this this earth. You recommend we do not just ask someone if we can pray for them. You ask, “Can I bless you?” Explain that for us. I found that one phrase quite moving.
3. …you share that the words we use, especially in speaking to others, should be God’s Words. His words should be our words. But we can only know His Words if we are familiar with His Word – the Bible, correct?
4. Explain how all of this relates to our Spiritual Authority in and through Christ Jesus…
5. And this can be applied to physical objects like chairs and desks as you pray for workers who are facing certain things as well, correct? Can you share a couple of examples like that?
6. So, we are to bless others by declaring God’s will, which is His Word, over a person and their life? And we do this simply declaring God’s intentions over this other person?
7. In the Bible, Jacob deceived Isaac to receive the blessings. His brother, Esau, was distraught because the blessing was supposed to be his. In this day and time, it is rare that a father will bless his children. Share the importance of this (the father’s blessing) as you outlined in your book and how we can break the curse of NOT being blessed…
Richard Brunton speaking on the Blessing
Interviewed by Marina Maria, March 2021
Marina Maria is a radio host of an international Christian radio programme, Faith City Outreach, which helps share the gospel and ministries of Christian pastors and leaders. The global internet radio program is aired on Global Gospel Worship Radio, which airs to every nation and state in the world.